Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Miss Chatterbox


So Friday is my BIG 29th birthday, so excited I love birthdays. I have been wanting this ring at Costco, and I showed the girls and Mark. Well Mark and the girls went to Costco and immediately when they got home, Sam told me we got your present, so basically I knew he bought me the ring, well I thought I would keep that to myself, as to not get my little chatterbox into trouble with her daddy. Then today a parent at Sam's school came up to me and said, "Happy Birthday can I see your ring"? LOL OOPS I guess she told EVERYONE. I heard from her teacher she told the class about my new ring, and after she was done she asked everyone, "do you know which one I am talking about"? My sweet Sam, if someone will listen she will talk and talk about anything and everything. So to sum this up I am getting the ring I want and my daughter loves to talk.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

lol..oh no! It's so hard when the kids are finally old enough to not keep secrets. I have had this secret about James' parents flying in for their birthday, for over a month and I wanted to tell andrew and Jack. I knew I couldn't even tell Jack. Congrats on the ring and the big birthday.

Laura said...

Kids always ruin the surprises don't they? It would be so funny if he really got you something else and it was all a cover up. I did that to Chris once. He still hasn't forgiven me.

Jason&Linze said...

I want a ring lol...what a good hubby! It seems with kids the minute they are told not to saying anything they can't keep it in. I took Kohl to pick out a present for Kaden and the minute we came home he ran and told him what he got him for his bday. They just can't control themselves!