Thursday, June 11, 2009

Samantha

1ST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

So today was my baby's final day of kindergarten. I cannot even believe it. She has grown SO much. She has made such wonderful friends, learned to read, learned about money, telling time, adding and subtraction and so much more. I could not be more proud of her. This summer she will be 6 years old and is turning into such a lovely young lady. She has a full summer planned, a couple of summer camps through church, summer day camp through school, lots of cheer leading, and she is mostly looking forward to our vacation to Palm Springs, she loves laying poolside and ordering "Oreo shakes" from the pool boys :)I love my girl and cannot wait to see what she has in store for me! Enjoy some pictures of her from this school year!
FUN AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH
SCHOOL PICTURE

FRANKLIN SCHOOL PLAY

STAR OF HER CHRISTMAS PLAY
EASTER PROGRAM
TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT

2 comments:

Beckie said...

wow, you can definitely see the growth. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it also. This year flew by. She is a lovely young lady and we are so proud of her also. Hope she has some spare time this summer to hang out with us. Congrats Sam.