Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer 2009

Well I am trying to figure out where this summer went. As I think back I am guess it was at the hosptials. First Sam and her appendix and if you can believe this 2 weeks later I had mine taken out during an emergency surgery. So I am actually glad this summer is almost over, looking forward to a much less eventful fall. Here our some pictures from our summer. We enjoyed a week in Palm Springs and we had a great time seeing my family at a family reunion at the beach. We also took lots of trips down to our local beaches, so all in all a good summer, still looking forward to fall :)






PALM SPRINGS WITH GIGI AND PAPA!















Family Reunion Pictures














Some Beach Fun





1 comment:

Sara Jones said...

I know I say this all the time... but Sam and Kylie are SO stinkin' cute!!

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful summer, in spite of the two surgeries. :P