Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Country Girls


Well this past Friday Sam and I went down to the concert and met Mr Brad Paisley himself. We had a wonderful time. Sam was beside herself with excitement. She loved getting ready and having all the other concert go-ers say how cute she was. We sat and listened to the opening act and then it came time to get ready to go backstage. She loved meeting all the other kids from the contest. I was in awe of all that goes on backstage at a concert and all the people who work behind the scenes. They told us we would each have just a moment with Brad, it was a very quick blur, but a great one at that. He called Sam a "sweet cowgirl", and I thanked him for taking the time to meet the children, really I meant myself :).




We had a WONDERFUL time together, Sam fell asleep about 20 minutes into the concert but I enjoyed singing along, he also played Sam's video during his concert. Great night one we will not soon forget!

1 comment:

Sara Jones said...

What a great night for all of you! I'm so happy for you. :)