Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Years....


Today is Mark and I's 8th wedding anniversary. So here are 8 reasons why I married him, love him, and will be with him forever and ever!

1. He is such a hard worker. He is always so joyful with whatever he does, and he never complains, he goes to work each and everyday with a smile on his face and a song in his heart, and works so hard.

2. He loves his girls. He is such a wonderful daddy. He is firm, yet fair, gentle, but loves to wrestle, loving but is not afraid to discipline. His girls love him so much, and I love seeing them interact each and everyday.

3. He loves his family. The relationship he has with his mom and dad is amazing, his dad is his hero, and he loves his mom and truly respects her. I love seeing him around his family.

4. He is an amazing golfer/athlete. Even though I bug him about golfing, he is so good, and is so passionate about it, he is also an amazing soccer goalie, and soccer coach.



5. He loves what he loves. He doesn't really try new things and when he finds something he loves he sticks with it, he loves his fiesta salad at Red Robin, his club sandwich at sub marina and his iced tea, he is so predictable and easy to please.

6. He loves Jesus with all his heart, and he strives to teach his girls and co-workers his true beliefs.

7. He loves my family, I know he sees my dad more then I do, and his relationship with my mom is wonderful. I love that he is part of MY family!

8. Most importantly, I love that he loves ME. He loves all of me, all my faults, my money-spending, crazy ways. He makes me laugh, smile, and most importantly he makes me so happy. I cannot imagine my life without him.
Love you Marky!


2 comments:

Beckie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jason&Linze said...

Awww, too cute! You guys are so amazing!!! Happy Anniversary!